The online theoretical course is the necessary basis before starting the practice.
This is the information you will find in the course
Video content with sound:
1 introductory module on the anatomy of the horse's foot.
11 modules on the F-Balance® concept. For barefoot and shoeing.
2 modules on forging and shoeing tools and techniques.
2 How-To Step-by-Step videos on hoof trimming and the use of tools, by Daniel Anz.
E-book: F-Balance "Returning to the essence of equine podiatry. By Daniel Anz & Stephan Stich". (Full book).
PDF material for each module, with images, to print out and take notes.
Content preview of the F-Balance® online course
The course consists of videos that you can pause, fast forward and listen to again. A practical way to have the information everywhere, on your cell phone or computer.
By purchasing the course, you will have access to this panel and you will be ready to start with the first module.
- INTRODUCTION to the F-Balance® course - (New version 2.0) - Parts of the foot, its anatomy and functions. (7:22)
- Module 1 - (New version 2.0) - What are the F-Balance® concept and F-Balance® System? (4:03)
- Module 2 - (New version 2.0) - Differences between the traditional technique and the F-Balance® concept - Conformation defects and compensatory postures, what to do. (11:32)
- Module 3 - (New version 2.0) - Reading the foot from a natural point of view - The functional sole as a primary reference. (13:19)
- Module 4 - (New version 2.0) - The heel stress point as a natural trimming reference. (10:01)
- Module 5 - (New version 2.0) - The angle of the hoof wall - The types of flaring - The horse as an individual. (17:38)
- Module 6 - (New version 2.0) - The three layers of the wall - The rollover or bevel and its impact on the biodynamics of the foot. (10:44)
- Module 7 - (New version 2.0) - The dorsal/palmar and latero/medial balances of the foot, keys to the horse's body balance. (12:38)
- Module 8 - (New version 2.0) - The hoof and its flexibility in the longitudinal direction - The flexion gap, the result of a new vision of the foot. (21:01)
- Module 9 - (New version 2.0) - The Roll, the key to the F-Balance® concept - The leg position from a simple point of view - Stabilization and correction. (18:51)
- Module 10 - (New version 2.0) - The two-phase landing and its relation to the horse's body balance. (7:52)
- Module 11 - (New version 2.0) - Traditional techniques - Prevention and the search for the cause as a way to solve problems. (11:36)
- Module 12 - (New version 2.0) - Hoof trimming in foals - The proprioceptive system as a natural means of correction. (7:43)
- Module 13 - (New version 2.0) - Tools for trimming, forging and shoeing - Their functions and tips for use. (5:29)
- Module 14 - (New version 2.0) - Trimming, forging and nailing the horseshoe to the horse's hoof, step by step. (28:50)
Is the online theoretical course a prerequisite for the practical course?
Yes, to get the most out of the workshops, you learn the theory of the F-Balance® concept at your own pace beforehand. You can ask specific questions in the practical course afterwards. For this purpose, we give you the possibility of downloading the entire course in PDF format to print out, if you wish.
Do I subscribe to the online course?
No! There is no subscription or hidden costs behind this online course. You pay only once.
Do I have permanent access after completing the online course?
Yes! You can access your course 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Once you have completed the course, you can use it as a reference and test your knowledge at any time. The information is constantly updated and you always have the possibility of accessing it to keep you ahead, and all for just a one-time fee!
Is the practical course mandatory after taking the online theoretical course?
No! You can take the online course and not take the practical course. There are people who just by studying the theory and watching the videos, start practicing on their own horses.
Do I get a discount on a practical course if I purchase the online course?
No. In order to maintain an excellent service, academies work with costs adjusted to their own needs. However, you can take advantage of the discount coupons that we offer before purchasing a course on this platform.
Do I receive a certificate at the end of the online course?
Yes, you will receive a certificate of participation, along with a number that you will need to provide if you enroll in a practical course.
Can I get this course for free?
Only podiatrists who are already F-Balance® PROFESSIONALS get the course for FREE. They should contact [email protected] directly to request it.
Is the payment really secure?
Yes, we work with the payment provider STRIPE integrated in the TEACHABLE platform. The order form is protected by SSL encryption and your data will be handled according to the relevant data protection terms and conditions.
Here is how it goes...
Step 1: Click on the "Yes! I want access to the online course now" button.
Step 2: Enter your payment information in the secure SSL encrypted purchase form.
Step 3: You will then receive a confirmation email from us and you will be able to set your password to enter your exclusive online course section.
It's that simple!
So click the button below to join hundreds of new professionals and start applying the F-Balance concept!
24/7 course access, 365 days a year.
* In a few seconds you will gain access to F-balance's official course *.
The price covers the PURCHASE of the theoretical online course and future updates.
Credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay or Transfer payment. One-time fee.
100% secure checkout form - your privacy is guaranteed.
If you wish to make a bank transfer, please contact [email protected].
You just confirm your purchase in the form.
Questions and doubts:
We are here to help you. Contact us at [email protected]